Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2 Empty
PostSubject: sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2   sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:14 pm

so my other post and videos are over a year old. The top40 male/female singer is no more.
so this is almost the end of March 2013 and I never stay bored too long. I was asked to join a country rock band that started in January because they make huge money and their bassplayer couldn't do it anymore and quit...so I did. The lefty guitarplayer joined them in Jan when our old band said no more.

so to the country band, I had 1.5 weeks to learn 35 songs..but I didnt do too bad at our first gig of songs I never heard in my lifetime Smile
here's a couple of the songs from my camcorder. the great harmony singer is the drummer.

the rock band code whiskey? ya it's still around but the way the country band is taking off I don't know if I can maintain 2 bands anymore. We have 6 high paying shows lined up already from the country band just in the next 3 months.
anyway, here's me jamming with Code Whiskey a few weeks ago.

And to top it all off a friend told a metal shredder guitarist who is in a band here called Black Sunday called me and asked if I was looking because he knows I love that type of music and joined his studio instrumental project that sounds just like old Malmsteen --haha you know I said yes and hope to have some video from that project soon..

so my new FB quote is "2013 - New Beginnings"

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2   sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:33 am

The reranch guys would dig the country.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2   sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:03 am

there are a bunch of songs that I just can't stand Mike. they are p.u.r.e. country, and way past my tolerance level, but the stuff is too popular and the gigs will hopefully make the manager hand me a 1099 at the end of a year...lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2   sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sadly as we get older look what we become :( part 2
Page 1 of 1