Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mirror mirror on the wall .....

Go down 
+2
Barklessdog
madmike
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
madmike

madmike

mirror mirror on the wall ..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mirror mirror on the wall .....   mirror mirror on the wall ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:34 am

I love this bass.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: mirror mirror on the wall .....   mirror mirror on the wall ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:51 am

well I know you had a Washburn you hated for the junkyness right?
but it wasnt a B20 it was a Taurus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: mirror mirror on the wall .....   mirror mirror on the wall ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Naw, I love my tarus.

The crappy one I got is a b-2.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: mirror mirror on the wall .....   mirror mirror on the wall ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:51 pm

I knew it was something.... Razz

and I found out more on the TAK as we asked if it ( and the guitars ) were made at matsumoku since the acoustics were not and:

I am a member at the Matsumoku forum, and I had also wondered if the Takamine guitars were produced by Matsumoku due to the striking similarity between my GX-100, and the Aria Pro ZZ. According to some of the well informed Japanese members on the forum, I was correct in assuming that Takamine did not actually build the electrics themselves, however, the general consensus was that they were not produced by Matsumoku. One member also mentioned that he had at some point in time owned at least one example of each, and that although the shape is VERY similar, the Aria was significantly bigger. I would be apt to believe this because the Takamine is surprisingly small for a "Z" or Explorer shaped guitar. Also, the Takamine is set-neck, whereas I have never seen a set-neck Aria Pro ZZ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mirror mirror on the wall .....   mirror mirror on the wall ..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mirror mirror on the wall .....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: New Toys!-
Jump to: