Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New live pictures of me

Go down 
+2
madmike
EricHaven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

New live pictures of me Empty
PostSubject: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:48 pm

I think I told you Guys that my guitarist Andy plays in a cover band called Blindfate. They did a gig last Saturday, and Linda and I were there. As usual, their bassist Chet pulled me up to do a few tunes, and they had a photographer there that took a lot of great pictures. If you Guys want to see me jamming with my Bro Andy, here is the link to the album on my photo page on MySpace:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=401689841&albumId=1876988

BTW, check out Andy's guitar! It's yet another monster creation he whipped up over the past few weeks! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:24 pm

i - ron what?!?!

you guys look like you were having fun. awesome.

and that was a real nice bass amp you were playing thru! ... looks familiar.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 pm

It was a blast! Wink

madmike wrote:
i - ron what?!?!

Huh? I-ron Man? I-ron Maiden? I-ron Butterfly? I-ron supplements? Laughing
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:13 pm

how come, generally speaking, that the only people who are still into iron maiden are bassists over 35 and brazillians?

steve harris rules!

now that i'm over 35 ... i better go with the iron suppliments.
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:19 pm

madmike wrote:
how come, generally speaking, that the only people who are still into iron maiden are bassists over 35 and brazillians?

In my experience, that's not true at all. Iron Maiden are one of the most popular metal bands among non metalheads, not the mention that, even today, it is almost impossible to be considered a metalhead and not like Iron Maiden. I mentioned them to a friend of mind, who mostly listens to reggae, rap, and some 60's psychedelic, and he said "I love Iron Maiden!" and then sung the intro to number of the beast
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Kugelspot wrote:
madmike wrote:

In my experience, that's not true at all. Iron Maiden are one of the most popular metal bands among non metalheads, not the mention that, even today, it is almost impossible to be considered a metalhead and not like Iron Maiden. I mentioned them to a friend of mind, who mostly listens to reggae, rap, and some 60's psychedelic, and he said "I love Iron Maiden!" and then sung the intro to number of the beast

Very true, I've never saw a friend of mine who did not love Maiden, and we are not 35 years old Brazillians if I remember correctly! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Sweet. I love the t-shirt!
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm

You know what? I honestly didn't know what you meant MadMike when you made the I-ron reference. It took a bit before I went: "Ohhhh....he means my SHIRT!" Laughing

Sorry. I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes. Wink

Thanks, Martin! Linda bought the shirt for me at Hot Topic for my birthday last year. Wink
Back to top Go down
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 am

I love the photo where you are actually pulling the exact same pose as eddie on your shirt...

and as far as iron maiden goes, every generation rediscovers great music. I see iron maiden getting hugely popular with the younger generation, i have at least 4 friends who also love iron maiden, and i don't live in brazil.
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:52 am

well thats strange ... most of the younger musicians i work with are of the opinion that iron maiden sucks.

but i guess thats just the pedestrian and shallow way of things ... to be negative, opposed to and argumentative ....

kinda exactly how kugel and noob responded. Shocked

have either of you two had explained to you the true meaning of "whatever"?

whatever guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New live pictures of me   New live pictures of me Empty

Back to top Go down

New live pictures of me
Page 1 of 1