Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epiphone Thunderbird for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

Epiphone Thunderbird for sale Empty
PostSubject: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:40 pm

A buddy from Phoenix is selling this, it has a rebel flag paint job so I thought one of you rebels would be interested Laughing

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/msg/1178869851.html

This song was recorded using this bass.

Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Wow! I really like the song!

The bass is cool, but I'm not sure if a Confederate symbol is for me. Wink

Is your friend the guy in the video? He looks a LOT like Harry Shearer a.k.a. Derek Smalls from Spinal Tap. And that's not a rub, either. Personally, I think it's cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:48 am

I'd buy it flag or not but not for 4 bills Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:22 pm

EricHaven wrote:
Wow! I really like the song!

The bass is cool, but I'm not sure if a Confederate symbol is for me. Wink

Is your friend the guy in the video? He looks a LOT like Harry Shearer a.k.a. Derek Smalls from Spinal Tap. And that's not a rub, either. Personally, I think it's cool!

Yup, that's him in the video. The singer is from Georgia, he's good!
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:16 pm

EricHaven wrote:

He actually does!

BTW, speaking of Spinal Tap, anyone planning on seeing Anvil: The Story of Anvil?
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm interested in seeing it, but I didn't really listen to Anvil back in the day. I had heard of them, but there were so many metal bands of that genre during that time that after a while I couldn't keep track of all of them! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:19 pm

I know that's playing in a theater in the University District in Seattle. I wasn't planning on it, although I'm definitely interested! Have you seen it?
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:46 am

I used to have a cassette I listened to all the time, Forged In Fire, good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:53 am

Chowderboots wrote:
Have you seen it?

No, but I really want to
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:59 am

EricHaven wrote:
I'm interested in seeing it, but I didn't really listen to Anvil back in the day. I had heard of them, but there were so many metal bands of that genre during that time that after a while I couldn't keep track of all of them! Laughing

Here ya go, good tune!
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:52 pm

I love their music...I think I should go. Maybe this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:31 pm

It's playing in Boston but there's no way I'm going there for a movie. Dream Theater or Satriani yes, Movie? no Surprised I guess I'll wait for the DVD, I like their music so I'll buy it. I remember years ago me and my guitarist did some mescaline and watched Spinal Tap, we were losing it afro affraid
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Great tune! Thanks, Jeff!

Mo Beach wrote:
It's playing in Boston but there's no way I'm going there for a movie. Dream Theater or Satriani yes, Movie? no Surprised I guess I'll wait for the DVD, I like their music so I'll buy it. I remember years ago me and my guitarist did some mescaline and watched Spinal Tap, we were losing it afro affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epiphone Thunderbird for sale   Epiphone Thunderbird for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Epiphone Thunderbird for sale
Page 1 of 1