Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-)   Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 10:41 pm

You see....I never intended for this page to become anything more than a source for information about bass tremolos. And I think all of Us have done a pretty darned decent job of providing a lot of useful stuff here over the years. Yes, the chatter has died down. Folks have come and gone. It is simply the way of things. And you wanna know what? I am perfectly fine with that. BTF grew into something much bigger than I ever imagined it would be. And along the way, I think We have managed to provide a lot of good things for the budding bass trem enthusiast.

About three months ago, I terminated my main site of www.basstremolofanatics.com. It was costing me money that I did not have, and to be honest, it was a little redundant, since this site here provides so much more methinks.

I have been so very busy with many different things in Life lately. I now play in two bands (my original metal band Alien Probe, and my cover band Arcade Cowboys), am president of the Birch Bay Music Festival (the largest music event in the northern part of Whatcom County, here in the furthest reaches of the Pacific Northwest), am going through major/awesome job changes, love watching my son grow into a man, and being devoted husband to my lovely Linda. Life moves along. Things change.

Now, don't misunderstand me. I am going to keep our little bit of weirdness here on the forum going. I, as all of You, have put way too much effort into compiling the history here. I think bass trem users will continue to find a lot of useful information here, and I have no intention of throwing that away.

If things ever get back to being noisy again here, I would love that. And if not, I am OK with that as well. Whatever will be, will be. Either way, despite the fact that things have grown quiet here, I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you All for adding to this place, my bass trem Brothers and Sisters. I love and appreciate all of You.

As my dear departed father used to say, "keep on keepin' on". Wink

Eric Haven -
Founder of Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-)   Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:30 am

right on Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-)   Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-) EmptyFri May 12, 2017 6:25 am

It was an opportunity to participate. Ty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-)   Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yup. Things have grown silent here. But that's OK. ;-)
Page 1 of 1