Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ - Purchasing BTF SWag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PLEASE READ - Purchasing BTF SWag Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ - Purchasing BTF SWag   PLEASE READ - Purchasing BTF SWag EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:22 pm

I have the store set up so that you can make credit card purchases for BTF swag through Paypal. You do NOT need a Paypal account to use this (simply select the "I don't have a Paypal account" option during checkout). At least, this is what I was told. Let me know if this isn't true, and we'll figure something out.

As I indicated earlier, I am not shipping BTF items myself. Instead, I use the funds you transfer to me to go to Vistaprint (who is producing BTF merch at this time), and I then have them ship your items to you.

Let me re-emphasize that the prices listed are the actual cost(s) of the item(s) and includes shipping charges. I realize these items are on the spendy side, so I am NOT making any profit on the sale of BTF merch at this time. I am hoping to find a less-expensive source for merch at some point, so I can lower the costs of the items here.

Let me know if you experience any problems while making a purchase. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com

PLEASE READ - Purchasing BTF SWag
Page 1 of 1